We understand how important it is for traders to be able to deposit money quickly into their accounts. Funding your trading account couldn’t be any easier with Focus Markets. Our payment options allow for secure and instant transactions.
Available currencies: AUD
China UnionPay (uPOP)
AUD, USD, GBP, EUR, NZD, CAD and SGD
1. Please note that the term ‘instant’ means that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without the interfering or manual processing by financial department specialists.
2. The payment options shown above are for informational purposes only and not all payment options will be available to each individual.
3. Please note that payments to and from international banking institutions may attract intermediary transfer fees and/or conversion fees from either party which are independent of Focus Markets. Any such fees will be the responsibility of the client.
4. We do not charge any internal fees for deposits or withdrawals.
5. Please keep in mind that all deposits must come from a bank account or credit card in the same name as your Focus Markets trading account. Joint account payments are accepted if your name is one of the parties.
6. We are unable to accept third-party payments and direct or over-the-counter cash payments to Focus Markets are prohibited.
7. Deposits may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a deposit is not carried out instantly, it will be completed within 24 business hours. We shall not be liable for delays in processing deposits if such delays are caused by the payment system.
8. Internal transfers between accounts of the same name are performed instantly.
9. We may place limits on the payment systems available to clients from certain countries.
Using a credit/debit card is probably one of the fastest and easiest ways to deposit money into your trading account with us.
If you have never funded your account with a credit/debit card before, you will need to have your card first authorised by us. Due to strict AML policy, we will also require you to upload a colour image of your card showing your full name. For this reason, we may not approve prepaid debit cards and virtual cards. Once your card is approved and linked to your account, we keep only incomplete details of your card for verification purposes.
Please note we can only accept Visa or MasterCard and the maximum deposit amount is $10,000.
Please also note that we can only cover fees known to us. If you incur a separate non-transaction fee from your bank or payment provider, any such fee will be your responsibility. For example, a credit card provider may view a payment made to us as a cash advance and bill you according to your credit card’s cash advance rules. Please contact your own bank for details.
Bank Wire Transfer is an effective way to transfer funds from any country in the world.
You may also need to contact your bank to obtain a wire transfer form or instructions on how to complete wire transfer via their online banking service. When we receive the funds from your bank, we will credit your account immediately.
Please ensure to send the funds to the correct trust account, as incorrect deposit currencies may not be accepted.
Please also note that Australian bank transfers should not incur any fees, but international bank transfer fees may apply. It is best to check with local bank/institution for details of these fees and surcharges.
Skrill is a widely popular online payment method, which allows quick and convenient online payments for over 36 million account holders in 200 countries and 40 different currencies.
You will need a Skrill account before you can start using this service and their accounts are free to sign up. Note that this payment option is only available for USD based trading accounts.
UnionPay is the leading bank card provider in China. It provides a secure and efficient method for funding your Focus Markets trading account if you reside in China.
Please note that there are no fees for CUP however deposits made in RMB will be converted to USD based on the conversion rates – we cannot guarantee exchange rates for deposits and will calculate fees according to the rates that apply at the time of deposit.
How to Start Trading with Focus Markets
Open an account in less than 3 minutes