Yes. As a regulated financial services provider, we are required to comply with Australian rules and regulations relating to the identification of our customers before they open an account with us.
Identification must be provided in the form of photo ID and proof of address to verify your identity.
Photo ID – Driver’s Licence/Passport/Government-issued ID
- Must be clear and visible
- Must be issued by a government agency
- Name, Signature and Expiry Date must be clear
Proof of Address – Bank Statement/Utility Bill>
- Must not be older than 3 months
- Must show the same name and address as your account application