- The promotion is offered by Focus Markets LLC, trading as Place a Trade (Place a Trade), a company incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with number 356 LLC 2020 and registered address at 1st Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, Kingstown, VC0100, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. This promotion is exclusive to selected clients (Selected Clients). Selected Clients are those who meet the additional Criteria listed below.
- The promotion shall commence on the 17 of February 2022 and is available until the 30th of June 2022 (Promotion Period). Any claims or requests made before the Promotion Period will not be eligible for participation unless specifically approved by Focus Markets.
To be eligible for this promotion, Selected Clients must:
- not be an existing client of Focus Markets
- Open a live trading account (Account) with Focus Markets; and
- Make a minimum deposit of $100 USD (or equivalent currency based on the base currency of the Selected Client’s Account) on or before the end of the Promotion Period.
A selected client shall receive a Credit Bonus equal to 50% of the initial deposit up to a maximum amount of $5,000 USD (or equivalent currency). This means, Selected Clients who make a deposit above the maximum amount will receive the maximum Credit Bonus of $2500 USD (or equivalent).
THE CREDIT BONUS:
- may take up to 24-48 hours business hours to be added into the Selected Client’s Account (subject to approval);
- will appear in the balance facility of the trading platform and shall form part of the Selected Client’s Account equity;
- may be used for trading purposes only (as margin to open and maintain positions)
- may be redeemed ONCE only (available once per Selected Client and not once per Selected Client Account).
- Real Equity on a Selected Client’s Account is available for withdrawal at any point in time, however, the Credit Bonus cannot be withdrawn as cash.
- The Credit Bonus can be used to increase a client’s margin but cannot be lost. In the event that a client’s equity reaches or falls below the level of the Credit Bonus, the bonus will be automatically removed from the client’s account.
- The Credit Bonus can be used to increase a client’s leverage but cannot be lost. In the event that a client’s equity reaches or falls below the level of the Credit Bonus, the bonus will be automatically removed from the client’s account.
- A Selected Client may choose to withdraw their Original Deposit at any time, provided their Original Deposit has not been lost in the course of their trading activity or is being used as margin.
- The withdrawal of deposits from a Selected Client’s Account will immediately result in the Credit Bonus being voided. If the Credit Bonus is voided it cannot be used as margin to open and maintain positions or for any other purpose.
- In the event of the Net Equity on a Selected Client’s Account being less than or equal to the Credit Bonus, the Selected Client may (with or without warning) lose the Credit Bonus. This may result in your positions being closed. Further, Focus Markets may in its discretion remove the Credit Bonus and/or close out any open positions. The company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss resulting from the Stop Out for open positions where the Company has removed the Credit Bonus.
It is always the Selected Client’s responsibility to ensure that the Net Equity of their Account does not fall below the Credit Bonus awarded to them under this promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions that apply to all Place a Trade promotional offers. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Focus Markets reserves the right to withhold or void without further notice the Selected Client Credit Bonus if in its reasonable belief, there is any indication or suspicion of any form of arbitrage (including but not limited to risk free profiting), abuse (including but not limited to a Selected Client’s trading activity patterns that indicate that the Selected Client solely aims to benefit financially from the Credit Bonus without being genuinely interested in trading the markets and/or taking market risk), fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage connected to a trading bonus or any other form(s) of deceitful or fraudulent activity or behavior.
- Participation in this promotion signifies acceptance of all Terms and Conditions referenced herein. Selected Clients are required to abide by all Terms and Conditions as presented, at all times.
- The Credit Bonus is non-transferable between accounts or persons and cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
- Focus Markets’ decision relating to any aspect of this promotion shall be final and binding.
- This promotion is not available to residents of Australia.
The terms and conditions of this promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Any dispute or situation not covered by these terms and conditions will be resolved by Focus Markets in the manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned.
Margin trading involves a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with Place a Trade, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting your lifestyle. You must assess and consider the Risk Disclosure Notice on the Legal Documentation page of our website carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
By entering into this promotion, you acknowledge that you understand the risks involved in trading Forex and CFDs.
Deposit means the amount of money deposited by you to participate in this Promotion and any further deposits made by you in accordance with clause 9 of these terms and conditions.
Credit Bonus means the amount deposited by us into your account which is equal to 50% of your Deposit up to a maximum Credit of 2,500 (USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, SGD, CAD, NZD), and which can be used as margin.
Real Equity means the Net Equity of the account, excluding any Credit Bonus.